Wabash County Memorial Scholarship Endowment
This scholarship for a traditional or nontraditional graduate of a Wabash County high school memorializes beloved members of our community. Dick Harvey was a Manchester Community Schools board member; Kevin Jones was involved in Big Brothers- Big Sisters at the time of his death; Larry Lauer was a 4-H leader and mentor to young people; Gladys Harvey was a teacher from Wabash High School; and Robert Hunt and Fred Biggs were founders of the Wabash Optimist Club. Recipients are selected on the basis of financial need and academic performance.
- A Southwood or Wabash High School graduate who graduated in an even year
- A Manchester or Northfield High School graduate who graduated in an odd year
- Graduating with a GPA of 2.3 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Enrolling part- or full-time in post-secondary education or vocational training
- Traditional and nontraditional students may apply