Roy B. Craver Scholarship Endowment
Roy B. Craver was a veteran of World War I. He established a scholarship for residents of Wabash County and graduates of a Wabash County high school who like himself are willing to serve in the armed forces even if they do not intend to enlist.
- Residents of Wabash County
- Traditional students graduating in the current year
- Pursuing a college degree from a nonsectarian college or university in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, or Ohio within 30 months of selection
- Enrolling within 30 months after notice of selection for this scholarship
- Be willing to serve in the armed forces of the United States